Music:Eyes has teamed up with renowned music educator Irena Müller-Brozovic. Together, we are in the process of building a new visual composition tool and interactive player that will be the basis of a platform for visual music and various educational programs. There's an early web-only prototype accessible on bebop.com.
A "Visionary Circle" or pilot consortium of Music:Eyes founding partners will be the first to put the software to use in special customized projects. Important arts institutions worldwide such as the Konzert Theater Bern (Switzerland), Basel Sinfonietta (Switzerland), Tonhalle-Orchestra Zurich (Switzerland), the Musikkollegium Winterthur (Switzerland), the Musikkonservatorium Zurich (Switzerland), the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra and Boston Philharmonic Youth Orchestra (USA) have started delivering M:E special projects from Spring 2017 onwards.
In parallel, Music:Eyes is building a program for schools to join. Stay tuned for more information and contact us if you're interested in joining the exclusive pilot consortium or would like to know more about the future of Music:Eyes: email@example.com
- May 29, 2018, 7.30pm, Tonhalle Maag Zürich: Music:Eyes is guest in the "Art is in Residence" program of the Zürcher Kammerorchester ZKO. The Music:Eyes team will create a visualization of Franz Schreker's "Intermezzo" which will be performed together with the orchestra.
- May 6, 2018: Performance of a visualization of Maurice Ravel's "La Valse" by Stephen Malinowski in a concert at Harvard University's Sanders Theatre with the Boston Phiharmonic Youth Orchestra conducted by Benjamin Zander
- March 18, 2018, Tonhalle Orchestra Zurich, Musikkonservatorium Zurich, Tonhalle Maag Zurich, "Music:Eyes @ Tonhalle Maag", 14.15 and 17.00h
- June 10, 2017, 7.30pm, Reithalle Bern, Switzerland: "Im Auge der Musik" - a co-operation with Konzert Theater Bern/Berner Sinfonieorchester and six high schools in the region of Bern
- High school students present their own M:E: visualizations of Igor Stravinsky's "Firebird" Suite (1919)
- Event page
- March 26, 2017, 3pm, Gare du Nord Basel, Switzerland: "Mit den Augen Hören" - a co-operation with Basel Sinfonietta, Gymnasium Bäumlihof and Kulturvermittlung Basel-Stadt.
- High school students present their own M:E visualizations of works by Missy Mazzoli, Judd Greenstein and Philip Glass
- Event page
- November 7, 2016, 8pm, Boston Symphony Hall, USA: Boston Philharmonic Youth Orchestra concert, dir. Benjamin Zander feat. Music:Eyes
- Student visualization of Jean Sibelius' "Finlandia" in live performance
- Event page
- Announcement of partnership Boston Philharmonic Orchestra & Music:Eyes
- Radio interview with Benjamin Zander on Music:Eyes
- Previous live performances, see www.musicanimationmachinelive.com